NOTE: All applications are in PDF format. To view files in PDF format please download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Complete the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application packet at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid.
- FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for scholarship applications
FIRST DEADLINE 2/29/2016 with all supporting documents
If financial funds are still available:
SECOND DEADLINE 3/31/2016 with all supporting documents
THIRD DEADLINE 4/15/2016
SAINT FRANCIS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Registered students may apply for all scholarships in which they meet the criteria
- Print and complete the application(s)
- Submit completed application(s) and all supporting documents by 3/04/2016 INCOMPLETE AND LATE APPLICATION(S) WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
Kindergarten and Preschool applicants may also apply for the Pauahi Keiki Scholar and/or the Kipona Scholarship Program at www.ksbe.edu/finaid.
Please contact Development at (808) 988-4111, ext. 723 for further assistance in applying for these scholarships.