Note: All applications are in PDF format
To view files in PDF format please download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader
DEADLINE 3/7/2014 with all supporting documents.
2) Complete the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application packet at www.factstuitionaid.com. FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for scholarship applications -
FIRST DEADLINE 2/28/2014 with all supporting documents
If financial funds are available:
SECOND DEADLINE 3/30/14 with all supporting documents
THIRD DEADLINE 4/15/14
- Registered students may apply for all scholarships in which they meet the criteria
- Print and complete the application(s)
- Submit completed application(s) and all supporting documents by 3/30/2014 INCOMPLETE APPLICATION(S) WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
Kindergarten and Preschool applicants may also apply for the Pauahi Keiki Scholar and/or the Kipona Scholarship Program at www.ksbe.edu/finaid.
3) Saint Marianne Cope/ Sister Antoinette Alemeda Application:
4) Named Scholarship Applications:
Please contact Development at (808) 988-4111, ext. 723 for further assistance in applying for these scholarships.