Note: All applications are in PDF format
To view files in PDF format please download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader
1) Complete the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application packet at www.factstuitionaid.com. FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for scholarship applications -
FIRST DEADLINE 2/28/2014 with all supporting documents
If financial funds are available:
SECOND DEADLINE 3/30/14 with all supporting documents
THIRD DEADLINE 4/15/14
- Registered students may apply for all scholarships in which they meet the criteria
- Print and complete the application(s)
- Submit completed application(s) and all supporting documents by 3/30/2014 INCOMPLETE APPLICATION(S) WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
Kindergarten and Preschool applicants may also apply for the Pauahi Keiki Scholar and/or the Kipona Scholarship Program at www.ksbe.edu/finaid.
2) Saint Marianne Cope/ Sister Antoinette Alemeda Application:
3) Named Scholarship Applications:
Please contact Development at (808) 988-4111, ext. 723 for further assistance in applying for these scholarships.