Students tend to be successful when they have teachers who
- Truly believe in them
- See them as God’s gifts
- Show them who they really are inside
- Acknowledge the goodness and brilliance that they sense about themselves but are so hesitant to share
- Are unwilling to settle for less than the highest to which each student is called
- Believe that nobody wins until we all do
If you share this philosophy of teaching, then you may be a good fit for Saint Francis School.
Saint Francis School is looking for a part-time secretary. This person will answer directly to the Director of Development. Office hours will be negotiated and benefits will be included. His/her duties are as follows:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information from the school’s database.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Secretary Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills including database skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Typing, and Verbal Communication
Interested parties please submit a letter of interest, a resume, and the Professional Application Form to email@example.com.